Trade 10 days
MyPropChoice is not a white label provider of BuoyTrade or any vendor on our website.
All Forex Prop Firm account discounts are made possible by means of a preliminary evaluation administered by MyPropChoice.
Watch the video below to understand how MPC's Gate Way Challenge works.
BuoyTrade offers its traders two direct funding platforms, one with lower leverage, and one with 1:20 leverage.
1:10 Forex Majors, 1:5 Minors, 1:2.5 Metals/Indices
Minimum Trading Days (per week)
Maximum Daily Loss (Static)
Profit Target to Scale (No Profit Split)
Profit Target to Scale (With Profit Split)
1:20 Forex Majors
This is the best broker i have ever seen , best customer service every, imagine when you make 10% of the account even if its same day, they pay you and scale you next level.. that means your account Doubles and you dont need to wait Bi weekly to get paid, you get paid same day
Information source BuoyTrade Official Website
Before you decide to accept the Buoy Direct Model, we want to make sure that you know what you are up against.BuoyTrade's Direct programme is a direct account which does not include any evaluation, you get to straight trade the market without any kind of assessments. Buoy Direct is the star model of our firm.Please note you can’t receive our funding based on your past performance or any other external track record. So there are no skipping in levels because you have a stellar record, we will need you to prove it to us.
Withdrawing profits will not affect your account from scaling up. You can withdraw every Friday and your account will still scale up when your total profits reach the profit target.For example:Let’s say you have a Conventional Accelerated account.The profit target for this account is 10%.You gain 6% profit in Week 1 and withdraw on Friday.Then you gain 5% profit in Week 2, that is a total of 11%. You are now qualified for a scale up since you have reached the profit target.
All of our traders start on a demo (simulated) account trading in live markets and while earning real profits.Every month we will add your profits from your demo account to your live account up to a maximum of 3.5% of the initial account balance.Once your live account reaches 10% of the initial account balance of the demo account, then you will receive your live account.For example: If you have a 100K account and you make a profit of $5,000 then we will add $3,500 to your live account.Once your live account reaches 10% of your initial account balance, you will receive your live account.So if you continue making a profit of $3,500+ per month, on the 3rd month your live account will have $10,500. This is when you will gain access to your live account.
BuoyTrade uses Global Prime as their partner broker in which trades are forwarded to their institutional liquidity providers.
As for trading platforms, you can use the award winning industry standard Forex Trading platform.
Freedom to Choose
Our All Star Support team is available to answer your questions
Copyright © 2022 MyPropChoice. All rights reserved.